Oil & Gas Applications
Customer Service Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is the complete ERP solution for enterprises that provides a purpose-built foundation across multiple industries, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial, human resources and operations management. The powerful foundation has packaged solutions and specialized services tailored to specific industries.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is not just the next release of a great product. It is, in fact, a generational shift in business software, delivering new levels of capability, unmatched agility, and a compelling and empowering user experience. At the same time, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 sets a new standard for simplicity. The following highlights the key innovations that make Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 powerful, agile, and simple.
PowerfulGain more value faster with a single, powerful solution that supports industry-specific and operational demands across your global enterprise.
- Multiple, purpose-built industry and operational capabilities in one solution
- Global solution that includes business management support for operations in 36 countries (country-specific functionality available in a staged rollout)
- Ad hoc reports and streamlined workflows with a Microsoft Dynamics RoleTailored user interface
AgileExpand business opportunities, modify processes, and differentiate your business with ERP software that provides unprecedented agility.
- Natural modeling to continuously plan, visualize, and change your processes
- Flexible deployment options (such as two-tier ERP) that can change as you grow
- Agile technology that makes it easy to change and differentiate your business
SimpleDrive user involvement and innovation with a business management solution that is simple to use, deploy and manage – and deliver easy access to data and processes.
- Empower employees to innovate with quick access to information and business processes
- Integrated, self-service collaboration capabilities for employees, customers, suppliers and partners
- Application life-cycle management to streamline IT processes from initial deployment through continuing change
The Microsoft Dynamics RoleTailored user interface includes more than 30 Role Centers and makes it easy for everyone in key business areas to access and share self-service business intelligence (BI) and reporting. Organizations can license Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 through a simple model based on user types that helps an organization buy licenses based on the exact needs of their individual users with options to grow easily as needed. In a single solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 helps enterprises meet their business requirements easily with purposely built capabilities for five industries (Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Public Sector, and Services). In addition, the core ERP capabilities support all users with financial management, human capital management, supply chain management, sales and marketing, and more.
The same single solution can support specific business requirements easily by extending the industry foundation with packaged vertical solutions, a large partner ecosystem of global systems integrators (GSIs), independent software vendors (ISVs), and value-added resellers (VARs).
Microsoft Dynamics AX supports global organizations by managing multisite operations through shared reference data, master data, global engines, and business processes, as well as country-specific capabilities, in a single instance. Development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio® allow for easy customization to fit specific organization requirements.